1. Karen Whirisky
    December 28, 2020 @ 3:38 pm

    Hi, I’m the primary carer for my younger brother who has epilepsy and he is very vulnerable and I was wondering would we be eligible for a house through NDISP, as we are struggling to find appropriate accommodation, etc low set, 2 baths so he can keep his independence and so he doesn’t bump into anything.
    Kind regards


    • admin
      January 21, 2021 @ 8:49 am

      Hi Karen

      You need to get SDA in your brother’s NDIS Plan. If you contact your support co-ordinator they can help. Otherwise Greg at SDA services can assist also.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *